TopperMail 2023 Access Guide to WKU Webmail : Topper Mail: How to Access
If you are a student at Western Kentucky University (WKU), then you would definitely know that an email account is provided to every student which is known as the TopperMail. This Toppermail is a very useful tool in terms of its features like collaboration, sending emails to peer students and teachers. If you are wondering how to get the TopperMail and how to access it, then you can read through this blog post, here we have explained each and everything about TopperMail and how to get it and how to access it.
Western Kentucky University (WKU) is using Microsoft in order to provide its Students and Affiliates with WKU Email called “TopperMail”. TopperMail comes with various features like a robust email client with integrated calendar, a number of versatile collaboration tools, and much more.
All the students and affiliates who carry the TopperMail Account holders will be assigned a “Windows Live ID” which is nothing but their TopperMail email address.
Microsoft’s Live@EDU technology comes with a number of great features and services which student and affiliate TopperMail account holders will be able to use including:
- Email and Calendar — Integrated email and calendar
- OneDrive — Store, access, and share your files anywhere online with 25 GB of protected storage
- Mobile — Access and sync your email and calendar to your smart phone or mobile device
How to get a TopperMail?
As soon as you get admission in WKU and you are registered with your course, your Toppermail will be created within 48 hours.
First of all you need to click on the official website of WKU Topper mail Manage account, then you will get the below screen where you need to enter your Last Name, Birth Date and Last 4 Digits SSN, Then click Next. After this step you will be prompted for the Security Question and Answer to set up. Once you setup the security question and Answer then your Toppermail will be displayed to you that you can note down.
How to Login to TopperMail?
Go to the official website of WKU Toppermail by clicking on this link ITS – Webmail | Western Kentucky University (wku.edu)
Enter your TopperMail Email Address.
Enter your NetID Password.
If you do not have an active NetID, enter your TopperMail Password.
Verify your identity using another authentication method.
Push Notification, Phone Call, or Generate a Passcode.
How to reset your Topper Mail password
In order to reset your Topper Mail password, you will have to follow below steps.
- Click on the WKU Topper Mail manage website by clicking here.
- Then you will be asked to enter your Last Name, Your date of birth, and Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. In case you do not have a Social Security Number then you can enter the last 4 digits of your WKUID.
- After the above step, click Next.
- Then you will be prompted for the Security Question and Answer to set up. Once you setup the security question and Answer then your Toppermail will be displayed to you that you can note down.
- Then click Reset TopperMail Password.
- Enter a new password of your choice.
- Then click Change Password.
- In case you need any help for your Toppermail, you can contact any of the various helpdesk options for Toppermail by clicking here.