SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE 2021
SBI (State Bank of India) is known for the Public Sector Bank. It has released a notification for all the enthusiastic people who wants to work as Junior Associate (custom Support and Sale) in clerical cadre in SBI. It has more than 10,000 vacancies in which 5000 vacancies are for UR category and eligible student can apply for being into this post.
What is SBI Junior Associate?
A Junior Associate in SBI is the one who acts as a first person to contact. JA works under the officers and act as a single window operator and connect with customers queries.
SBI Junior Associate Salary
The position holder would get 17,900 to Rs. 47,920 per month.
SBI Junior Associate online registration
The online registration has started from April 27’ 2021 and It would end on May 17’ 2021.
How to apply online for SBI Junior Associate position in 2021-
- To apply online, visit the official site of SBI https://sbi.co.in/
- Then go to the section where recruitment of Junior Associate 2021 has been mentioned.
- In another step click on New registration link and complete the process.
- Note or learn the Password and Registration ID.
- Fill in the details of yours – Personal or Educational details.
- Upload signature and photograph as mentioned, according to the mb or kb highlighted.
- Pay the required amount of application fee in order to complete the further process.
- Submit the form and take the printout for your own proof.
SBI Junior Associate Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who intend to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment Vacancies should review the official advertising first. For the recruiting, some eligibility criteria have been established. So only those candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements in terms of education and age will be eligible to apply.
SBI Junior Associate Education Qualification
Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university (OR) any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
SBI Junior Associate Age Limit
Age limit for BI Junior Associate is 20 – 28 years as on 1st April 2021.
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
Note: According to the guidelines, the upper age limit can be relaxed per category.
Candidates who meet all of the requirements of the SBI Recruitment Clerk Eligibility Criteria should not wait until the last minute to apply online.
SBI Junior Associate Application Form Fees
Candidate Category Application Fees UR/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex.S – Nil
The Application fees will be paid at time of online enrolment through online instalment mode such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet.
SBI Junior Associate 2021 EXAM DATE
|SBI Clerk Exam Event||Junior Associate Exam Dates 2021|
|Official Notification||April 26, 2021|
|Online Application Process||April 27, 2021, to May 20, 2021|
|Pre Exam Training||June 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card||June 29, 2021|
|Prelims Exam||July 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2021|
|Prelims Result||To Be Notified|
|Mains Admit Card||July 2021|
|Mains Exam||July 31, 2021|
|Final Result||August/September 2021|
SBI Junior Associate Exam Stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Local Language Test
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIAE JOB PROFILE
- Managing with the clients and tending to their bank related inquiries.
- Handling the operations on store counters and cash withdrawals.
- Marketing bank’s items and administrations, such as advances, stores, plans to customers.
- Taking care of the documentation and backend operations such as counting, keeping up exchanges information and records, information passage in computers and so on.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE EXAM PATTERN
|SBI Clerk Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Mains Examination||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES SYLLABUS 2021
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES PRELIMINARY EXAM SYLLABUS 2021
In the preliminary examination of SBI Junior Associate, there are 3 sections from which the questions are asked.
- English Language,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES MAINS EXAM SYLLABUS 2021
- English Language,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning plus Computer Aptitude
- General Financial Awareness
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE PROMOTIONS
The SBI Receptionist offers colossal development openings which are a parcel superior as compared to other clerical assignments in other government banks. In SBI, a Junior Relate can reach as tall as Common Supervisor. In any case, based on the posts, there will be certain qualification criteria that they must meet. Too, they will got to show up for the essential exams and/or interviews if they wish to go for that post. The SBI Receptionist could be an awesome work for the candidates yearning to check their career in a managing an account career. The SBI Receptionist Compensation is better than average enough for an entry-level government work. The other benefits and development openings as well make it one of the foremost well known occupations in India.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE QUALIFICATION
Graduation from any university or something equal to graduation approved by Central Govt.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE login-
- Personal Banking
- Corporate Banking
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE Admit card
- Download the admit card from official website of SBI https://sbi.co.in/
- Prelims Admit Card- June 29’ 2021
- Mains Admit Card- July’ 2021
Books/ Study material for SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by Arihant Publication
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Lucents Computer by Rani Ahilya
- Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publicat
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective English by SP Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- General Awareness
- Objective Banking & Financial Awareness by Dhankar Publication
- Banking Awareness (Objective with Subjective) by Sangram Keshari Rout
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE cut-off 2020 state wise
Uttarakhand: 77 – 81
Gujarat: 67 – 70
Madhya Pradesh: 74 – 77
Jharkhand: 75 – 85
Uttar Pradesh: 74 – 78
Punjab: 78 – 82
Tami Nadu: 64 – 69
Tripura: 71 – 75
Rajasthan: 74 – 78
Delhi: 74 – 80
Chandigarh: 78 – 82
Karnataka: 51 – 56
Andhra Pradesh: 78 – 81
West Bengal: 76 – 79
Odisha: 73 – 78
Himachal Pradesh: 74 – 76
Jammu and Kashmir: 78 – 82
Assam: 60 – 65
Bihar: 77 – 80
Telangana: 68 – 73
Maharashtra: 65 – 70
SBI JUNIR ASSOCIATE PREPARATION
- Collect the important topics in SBI clerk 2021 preparation.
- Read the books mentioned above
- Make a proper study plan.
- Read regularly in order to learn more things and to maintain an effective knowledge.
- Understand the concepts and basics before exam.
- Practice by putting complete hark work.
- Focus on time management.
- Regularly practice mock tests.
- There is negative marking in exam so keep in mind that accuracy matters.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE Result 2020-
Final result was released on the official website of SBI on December 24, 2020.
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE Salary after 7th Pay
Gross Salary: Rs. 51,000 to 53,000
Gross In Hand Salary: Rs. 42,000 to 44,000
(after all deductions)
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE CALL LETTER
Step 1: Visit the official website sbi.co.in
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the option ‘Careers’ over the home page.
Step 3: A new page will open. Click on Latest Announcements that would be on top right corner.
Step 4: Now press the Download option that has been given for Preliminary Exam Call Letter under Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales).
Step 5: At the new page, enter the registration number, password and the security key that you have noted earlier. Click on Login after filling the required things.
Step 6: After logging into the page, download the call letter for prelims by SBI Junior Associate
Step 7: Take out a print of the call letter for future use .
SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE FAQs
- What is the work of SBI Junior Associate?
The JA connect to the customers and it is a first person to contact.
- What is the salary of SBI Junior Associate?
The starting salary is 13k and after 5th 6th increment it reach to 22k to 24k.
- What is the qualification of SBI junior Associate?
The minimum education qualification for SBI clerk exam is a graduation.
- Is SBI clerk job is permanent ?
Yes the job is permanent.
- How many attempts are required for SBI junior?
SBI has not mentioned the restrictions for attempts but there stays an age limit.
- Is SBI clerk a good job?
Yes, SBI clerk salary is exceptionally good so definitely it is a good job.
- Which bank clerk salary is highest?
An IBPS clerk is benefited with a basic pay of RS. 19,900 and it goes maximum to 47,920.
- What would be the SBI clerk salary after completion of 5 years?
SBI clerk salary after 5 years is 30,000.
- Will SBI clerk come 2021?
Yes it would come in 2021.
- Is SBI clerk exam 2021 get postponed?
Yes, it get postponed due to this pandemic situation. You will get the further notice when this exam would be taken.
- What is the salary of SBI clerk?
The SBI Clerk salary pay scale will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. It simply means an SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) will get a starting payment of Rs. 11,765/- The annual increment of Rs 655/- is there which makes the salary Rs. 13075.
- Can I crack SBI PO in 30 days?
See, it depends on the calibre of a person. You can give it a try by solving mock test at the end of each week.
- How many hours should I study for clerk?
5 hours are enough to study for SBI clerk. Even if you are having two months give 5 hours to your studies and solve the mock test at the end of every week.
- Is SBI exam is tough?
It is moderate exam and if you will prepare in a right way you would be able to crack it.
All the logos, Images, PDF, eBook, Notes, Study material, etc. used in this article are just to help the students preparing for competitive examinations. The owner of website https://dreamjobsure.com is not the owner of any of these Logos, Images, PDF, eBook, Notes, Study material, etc. We did not scan these question papers and have not converted to PDF. The respective owners own the copyright; we don’t own the copyright of any Logos, Images, PDF, eBook, Notes, Study material, etc. There might be affiliated links/sponsored links in our posts. If you find any error on this article or website, and have any issue/concern or objection then please contact at: email@example.com