Macy’s is one of the largest and most iconic department stores in the United States. Macy’s Insite is an online portal that serves as a one-stop-shop for Macy’s employees. The portal provides access to a wide range of information, including paychecks, work schedules, benefits, and other important work-related information. Macy’s Insite has been designed to help employees manage their work and personal lives more effectively. It is also an excellent tool for Human Resources (HR) personnel to manage employee information more efficiently. In this blog post, you will read through the details Macys Insite Login, www.employeeconnection.net Login, myInsite and Macys Insite Employee Connection and much more.
www.employeeconnection.net insite employee connection
www.employeeconnection.net site is created for Macy’s Bloomingdale’s employees. It has been developed to help employees with the important information about their benefit programs, paychecks, company news and much more.
Macy’s HR department also uses the Macys Insite Employee Connection for managing the data related to Macys Insite Employees such as Macys Employee Login, Macys Insite Login, Past Employees data, and other relevant personal data.
If you want to access Macy’s Insite, then here is the step-by-step guide for you to follow-
- In your browser, go to the Employee Connection official website at www.employeeconnection.net.
- Click on the “MY IN-SITE” button located at the right side of your screen.
- Then you will get a screen as shown above.
- Here you need to enter your valid Employee Number or Email ID or Network ID
- Then you need to enter your Password.
- Now click on the “Log in” button.
- Congratulations!, Now you have successfully logged in to the Macys Insite.
- Now click on the “My Insite” button at the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking on “My Insite”, you will be redirected to the Macy’s Insite portal, where you will be able to access various information and services including paychecks, work schedules, benefits, work schedule and other important work-related information.
www.employeeconnection.net : Forgot Password
If you forgot your password or you want to change it or your account is locked and you want to unlock it then you need to click on the link “Forgot/Unlock/Change Password” as shown in the above image.
This will take you to another page of Password Manager, where you can manage your macys insite password by following these steps.
- You need to enter your 8-digit Employee ID
- Enter your PIN.
- PIN -Is 4-digit number entered in the system which was used for hiring or onboarding a person.
- If an employee, the last 4 digits of SSN – Social Security are normally used. If no SSN is available when entering data into HR system, then the onboarding person uses a 4-digit number instead of SSN. If you do not know what 4 digit was used contact the person who helped complete hiring forms.
- If a contractor the last 4 digits of SSN – Social Security Number is NOT used, the person who completed onboarding paperwork assigned the 4-digit PIN. If you do not know the PIN, contact the Manager or person who on boarded to find out what 4 digit was used.
- ** Help Desk cannot provide your PIN, contact your manager for assistance.
- *** Make note of this PIN as you will need when using the Password Manager self-service tool in future. Do not share this PIN as it should be a confidential number you know and use.
My Insite – Benefits: MY TOTAL REWARDS
In order to access information regarding the below benefits and more please click here to access My TOTAL REWARDS.
MY Insite TOTAL REWARDS
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Pay Slips
- Employee Assistance Program- Life Solutions
- North Star Relief Plan
- 529 Plan
- Colleague Discount
- Leave of Absence
- Commuter Benefit
- Colleague Discount Mall
- 12 Habits of Highly healthy people
- Direct Deposit
You would be interested in